- A week long trip to Flagstaff, AZ - rented a house with 13 other family members and made day trips to Sedona, the Grand Canyon, the Painted Desert, Meteor Crater.
- Cooking classes - with the chef from one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta, NAVA, a canning class, and a class from the people who run the CSA we belong to (Moore's Farm), and more are scheduled for the next few months.
- Photography class - learning to use our new Nikon D60 with a class taught by Angela Wilson at Showcase photography.
- A trip to New Orleans - where we walked a ton and ate some of the best meals of our life, seriously (we ate twice at Cuvee it was that good and once at Emeril's Delmonico)
- Softball - we have joined a softball team which originated with some friends that Griff works with .
- Training - we're running the Disney half marathon in January and started from scratch.
Besides that, we've had a few cookouts, seen some great plays at the Fox (including The Color Purple - one of my new favorites) and basically have been pretty much on the go all summer. It's been really wonderful getting to spend a lot of time with my husband doing things we both enjoy.