Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The First Two Months

So it's been 2 months since I turned 30. Exactly. Today. I can't say the last two months have been extremely remarkable, but they've been good. I celebrated the weekend of my birthday in New York City, a surprise trip my husband put together. We spent the weekend enjoying the town, seeing Wicked on Broadway, shopping, people watching and eating at some amazing restaurants. We also fell in love with NYC again and decided that we might like to move there for a couple of years (but that's entirely another post). It was definitely a wonderful way to start my 30th year. I'm a lucky girl.

Since then, I've gotten a promotion at work (which includes the possibility of a 20% bonus!), spent time with my adorable puppy Sage, my wonderful husband Griff, and enjoyed the fall. My team (Georgia Tech) is 5 and 3. We finished dog training class, celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, got gutters put on our house, started making plans to return to NYC for Christmas, and have spent time with friends from out of town. A solid 2 months.

1 comment:

Nicole Puckett said...

Would love to see pictures of Sage!!