Thursday, November 29, 2007

Giving Thanks

Last week I celebrated Thanksgiving together with the most important people in my life - my husband, my family and his family. We had a wonderful meal and a great time visiting with our loved ones. We're blessed in so many ways and I wanted to take a few minutes to give thanks for some of the important.

My husband: He's amazing. He makes me laugh all the time. He is smart and caring and understanding. He's a great cook. He's hot. He loves me.
My family
My husband's family, who have taken me in and made me a part of their family
My puppy
My friends
The health of myself and my loved ones
My career and working for a solid company with great people
Our country and those willing to serve and protect it, here and elsewhere

I'm a lucky girl and I have much to be thankful for.

No comments: